On August 4, Thursday, at 1PM EST, we will be hosting an interactive webinar that will feature education leaders from Singapore, Chile, India, Mexico, and the US. Participants will have the opportunity to engage with the speakers to learn about their country’s approach to teaching and learning.
- SINGAPORE: Ee Ling Low – Head, Office of Strategic Planning and Academic Quality, National Institute of Education
- CHILE: Liliana Morawietz – Centro de Investigactión Avanzada en Educación, Universided de Chile
- INDIA: Monal Jayaram – Program Director, Kaivalya Education Foundation
- MEXICO: Sergio Cardenas – Profesor-Investigador de la División de Administación Pública del Centro de Investigación y Docencia Económica (CIDE)
- UNITED STATES: Fernando M. Reimers – Ford Foundation Professor of Practice in International Education, Harvard Graduate School of Education
- UNITED STATES: Connie K. Chung – Research Program Director, Global Education Innovation Initiative, Harvard Graduate School of Education
On the day of the webinar, join the meeting here.
Meeting number (access code): 649 636 217 | Meeting password: GEII
Join by phone:
- +1-415-655-0002 US Toll
- +1-855-797-9485 US Toll free
To get a sneak peek into what this event may be like, Matthew Williams, a member of our executive team, spoke to Fernando Reimers, Ford Foundation Professor of Practice in International Education at the Harvard Graduate School of Education, and Dr. Connie K. Chung, Research Program Director of the Global Education Innovation Initiative at the Harvard Graduate School of Education. Listen to our interview here: